Sunday, December 6, 2009

How can I save and make money?

Today my parents just bought couches at Tom's Farm. They are around 3000 dollars, and also I am getting braces soon. I overheard my parents talking about the expences and I really want to help, but they think I am too little, but I actually understand a lot about financial stuff. In total that will be about 7000 dollars that they spent. How can I make a lot of money without a job and without a garage sale (my mom want to do one in the spring). Also, is there any job out there in corona california, 92882 for kids?



How can I save and make money?myspace





If you are too young to get a job, then the best thing you can do for your parents is do well in school and do chores around the house. They will appreciate it. :)



How can I save and make money?myspace icons myspace.com



breed a few pups in your garden
I am not sure whether work at home online job will help you.



You might want to take a look at http://www.WeWorkAtHomeOnline.com and see whether you could find any relevant opportunity there to help you earn some decent money.



Hope that it will be useful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin