Sunday, December 6, 2009

How can a 8 year old kid make money?

hi im edward and i really need money my parents are spending too much money with my medicinesso i cant get nothing for my self not even pants and i need them how can i



make money i have 100 dollars only im saving to start business to win money .



NOTE I KNOW THINGS OF COMPUTERS ETC MAKE WEBSITES ETC GAMES.



bUT I TRY AND I DIDNT EARNMONEY WHAT CAN I DO CANT BABYSIT IM TOO YOUNGH I CANT TOUCH DOGS IDONT HAVE A BIKE TO GIVE NEWSPAPER WHAT SHALL I DO



How can a 8 year old kid make money?wrestlers myspace





ask your neighbors if they will pay you to help with their yardwork. (mow lawns, rake leaves, etc.)



How can a 8 year old kid make money?love girls myspace myspace.com



lemonade stand
You're only 8. Why care about money when you're that young?
run errands for older peoples, wash cars mow lawns
Sorry hun an 8 year old is way to young to have a job !! But maybe a garage sale or something !!! Good luck !!! =D
My 5 year old cousin made money by dancing at the side of this street and he was awesome!



He drew a huge crowd and they gave him lots of spare coins (I think he made $30+)
You can ask neighbors you trust if they need help with yard work. Fall is a huge time for cleaning and pruning and basic stuff to get ready for the winter months.
Wash cars in the neighborhood...
How about offering to clean someones yard, garage or house? Might try mowing yards, pulling weeds or washing a car?
You could buy a bike with the $100.00 and deliver papers or cut grass.



Sell lemonade



Buy bulk candy sell it at school



anything that you would like everyone else does too.
Hunny you are only eight years old.I understand that your parents are spending alot of money on your medicine, but they need to find an extra job or something to buy you pants. you shouldnt have to worry about that right now. you will have plenty of time to get a job when you are older.
You could try selling lemonade or washing peoples cars. Its going to be tough making money at your age though.
there lots of things you can do babe. you can mow yards for ten bucks or you can shovel snow. you can offer to wash the neighbors cars (until its too cold). if you know someone who is doing a house remodel you can offer to help. Fall is on its way! you can rake leaves. I am hopeful for you. you sound like you are a very determined young man and I wish you luck!
Yeah. You can wash cars, mow lawns, rake leaves. Or you could do a garage sale. You know littler kids are suckers. Lemonde stands attract old ladies. That sounds funny, but it's true. That's all the advice I can think of, but I wish you the best of luck. 8 year olds can do a lot! Don't listen to those stupid adults.
Hi Edward your precious.You really sound smart.Sell leomon ade or something. If i could I would buy some from you but maybe someone else will that knows you.God bless you sweetie.
Dude I understand, I'm 8 year old too. I only have $ 10.00



If you have finished games or Don't like sell it at Gamestop or EB games, the store or the internet and you'll get cash for it.



The other thing is a Lemonade stand. And you'll just get 25 cents on that the great other thing is a garage sale or a yard sale some things that you don't need.



13 answers and he called you babe that sweet men

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin